Suppliers of Luxalon® Hunter Douglas Architectural Products – Ceilings, Facades and Sun Control
The Luxalon® Screen Ceiling is ideal for applications where the design criteria is to visually reduce the room height while retaining original room volume. The Luxalon® screen ceiling excels at diffusing daylight or artificial light entering from above. At a minimum angle of approximately 45 degrees, the ceiling has a closed appearance
The V100/ V200 screen ceiling is suitable for those building sectors where a light weight and open ceiling is required. These include corporate, transport (airports, metro, bus & train stations), retail, leisure, public space and hospitality environments.
Luxalon® V100/ V200 screen ceilings enable architects to design an open ceiling with high-performance aluminium.
- Variety of panel heights, modules and systems these ceilings offer maximum freedom in design
- Spacious appearance ideal for interior designs where open, light constructions are desired.
- Systems are available as fixed carrier
- 2 different profile types (100/200mm) and three different modules (100/150/200mm) are available as standard or special.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Vertically installed panels in 100, 150 or 200mm module
- The panels clip easily to the carrier.
- Fixing clips fitted on the carriers between the panels provide a secure locking of the panels and make the system suitable for exterior applications (only V100)
- Panels can be supplied in any length up to 6000 mm (as standard)
- If required, panels and fixing clips are easily demountable by hand, which allows full access to services and equipment in plenum
- Available in a standard Luxalon Colour range. For External applications panels with Luxacoat® finish are available.